What is the model of the samsung dvd burner that reads xbox 360 games and let's you create a 360 iso

SF2MJ

What is the model of the samsung dvd burner that reads xbox 360 games and let's you create a 360 iso with xbox backup creator?.

I spoke to a mod shop and they told me there is a Samsung dvd burner that reads xbox 360 game discs.Then let's you create an iso with xbox backup creator....without having to apply the security sectors or anything like that.

It let's you make an exact copy of the disc with the security sectors and everything included in the iso.All ready to burn on a blank dual layered dvd+r.

What model is the Samsung burner?.

Edited by SF2MJ

• 3 weeks later...
What is the model of the samsung dvd burner that reads xbox 360 games and let's you create a 360 iso with xbox backup creator?.

I spoke to a mod shop and they told me there is a Samsung dvd burner that reads xbox 360 game discs.Then let's you create an iso with xbox backup creator....without having to apply the security sectors or anything like that.

It let's you make an exact copy of the disc with the security sectors and everything included in the iso.All ready to burn on a blank dual layered dvd+r.

What model is the Samsung burner?.

It's not a burner it's a reader:

Samsung SH-D162C. Must be flashed with Kreon firmware. Some are already pre-flashed.

Thanks i got one.Flashed with the Kreon firmware as well.

It works perfectly.

Especially with the xbox backup creator program.It does the security sectors and everything all in one hit.Nomore trying to find the right security sector for each game...it makes an exact iso image file.

I couldn't be happier.