Blastwave

It's too bad that he barely updates but they're really quite good. Also we probably won't see that many updates at all in the meantime due to him leaving for the army just yesterday.

This comic is one of the best I've seen in a while. It mixes cool looking art with witty (and sometimes outright funny) humor. :) Highly recommended.

It's a shame that Finland still has mandatory military service (conscription even), or then you'll either go to jail or do some (in)voluntary community work instead.

Looks like the author of the webcomic has to face the music now.

So is Aggio gonna hit up the service too ?

I was supposed to over 4 years ago (I'm 23 now, mind you), but because of impeding health issues, they put me in the reserves with a "C" classification.

Meaning that I won't have to do any military service in any form nor participate in any military drilling excercises, unless a war breaks out.

People who get a D classification don't have to do any military service in any form, even if a war breaks out. In other words, they are unfit for service.

OLD COMICS!

RECIEVE PUNISHMENT!

on a side note: you guys know they already published his comic book I believe 30 ish pages. I heard he making new ones but as of now he is force to do army work.