3.03 OE DXAR Help

Mooney

I'm trying to update my 3.02 OE-B to 3.03 OE-A, but I'm running into some problems. I got the 1.50 and 3.03 update EBOOTs just fine, and I got them to work with "oeupdatemaker," but the DXAR file it produces comes out as 0KB. This, of course, does not work with "303oeflasher" so I cannot update. I do not know why this happens, and I do not have any mods on this fw, so I don't see why it shouldn't work. Any advice, or does someone want to share their DXAR file with me? :o

I'm trying to update my 3.02 OE-B to 3.03 OE-A, but I'm running into some problems. I got the 1.50 and 3.03 update EBOOTs just fine, and I got them to work with "oeupdatemaker," but the DXAR file it produces comes out as 0KB. This, of course, does not work with "303oeflasher" so I cannot update. I do not know why this happens, and I do not have any mods on this fw, so I don't see why it shouldn't work. Any advice, or does someone want to share their DXAR file with me? :)

Ill give you the link contra's 3.o3 oe installer just save yourself the trouble man.

READ THE FIRST POST