Dance Topic

Diso

Yeah man i agree, that crap never made any sense. I cannot understand how people also get an enjoyment out of it. I mean if i wanted to express enjoyment with a girl, id play golf or grand theft auto with her. Dancing is odd and uncomforable to do, and there are plenty of other activities that are much better.

yeah man but how did you learn how to do that stuff, i mean how did you pick it up? I never figured out how people can dance and not know that they may look stupid.

I'm a bit shy and I don't much like dancing.

I'll get up if my GF wants me to, but for the most part I'll stay seated and drink instead.

Everyone tells me I dance great, but that still doesn't make me not shy to get up there in the first place.

i absolutely hate dancing. :x REAL MEN DONT DANCE!!! 8) my girlfriend is hispanic, so she loves to dance. she knows all these different dances very well, which makes me look like even more of a fool. 8) im constantly forced to join her on the dance floor, but the first chance i get, i fake a cramp or something, and tell her i have to sit down. :D

ok, I am a break dancer, yes I am one of those that did flips and stuff, I have taken clases to learn tango and salsa so like payne said

"I can cut a lil' rug"

I absolutely hate dancing alone, and I also do not like clubs that are packed because guys go around trying to rub on your girl, but even worst is when some guy rubs against you!!! man I could kill when that happens, I cannot stand some fruity guy rubbing against me... :(