Minimum Wage

I found a very interesting chart on the minimum wage rates in the United States. What intrested me were the money rates.

Connecticut will have the highest minimum wage at $7.10

Kansas will have the lowest minimum wage at $2.65

The average minimum wage in the US is about $6.00

That sucks if you live in Kansas

Source:

http://www.dol.gov/esa/minwage/america.htm

yah, i remember when it was $4.25 back when i was working at mcdonalds, which was about ten years ago. it was one of my many fastfood jobs when i was a teenager. 8) slowly it started to climb, and, at the last job i worked at where i was getting minimum wage, it had reached $6.25. that was 3 years ago, i think. i have no idea what it is now. well, i'll cross my fingers and hope i never do. 8)

I thought it was a law in the US that the minimum wage can't be less than $6 for a regular hourly job? Anyways Mcdonald's now pays people $7 an hour, I remember seeing the sign infront of the drive-thru window. However the people who make the worst amount of money I think is Trash Man's, but I am not exactly sure. 8)

However the people who make the worst amount of money I think is Trash Man's, but I am not exactly sure. 8)

naw. they make a good living. 8) i know this dude that is a garbage man. he only works that one job for 4 hours each day, and is able to support a house, wife and two daughters who are in college. he also pays their tuition fees.