Raine 0.50.0 - pre release 2

Robert

Arcade emulator

This version mainly fixes all the bugs I could find in 0.50-pre1, and there were quite a few ! It also puts back the default controls for the win32 version (3 for coin1 and 1 for P1 Start), and it adds some options for the game selection dialog.

Sorry no dialog to change the controls yet, you'll have to wait for the next update (that's why it's still a pre-release : some big features are still missing !). It might be the most stable Raine version ever though since it fixes very old bugs that I never wanted to fix until now...

>> Get it HERE.

Back before I had a semi-modern PC I used Raine to emulate arcade games. I highly recommend it to people with a slower PC as it runs faster than MAME (at least from what I've tested). Back with an old version and some frameskipping I used to play Marvel vs. Capcom on my 200MHz PC. It ran less CPU-intensive games just fine whilest the very same games chugged under any given MAME release. It still holds a place in my heart -- so I use it to emulate the games that it can. While it doesn't emulate the massive number of games that MAME does -- it emulates them very very well.