snes emu and roms

Renzor

well my friend has a hacked xbox and he has a snes emulator and he wants to know how to put more roms on it first i thought that you just burn it on a cd with some exploits and its read off it but then i thought that you have to connect your xbox to your pc to acces the storage, well what i want to know is how you can

put the games in the xbox HDD

• 2 weeks later...
well my friend has a hacked xbox and he has a snes emulator and he wants to know how to put more roms on it first i thought that you just burn it on a cd with some exploits and its read off it but then i thought that you have to connect your xbox to your pc to acces the storage, well what i want to know is how you can

put the games in the xbox HDD

The dashboard such as evox, unleash-x, xbmc etc. acts as a FTP server as well. All you have to do is use a FTP program like FlashFXP, login to the xbox, and transfer the files into the emulators rom directory. Your xbox will need to be on the same network as the PC of course.

You can FTP the roms striaght onto the Xbox HDD, but for me it's a hassle. I simply put the roms into a folder on my PC, make an xiso with Quix, and then burn the folder to CD with Alcohol 120 (RAW DAO). Then simply put the CD into the Xbox and copy the roms into the Snes roms folder. Et voila!