Which Country Is Causing the Most Problems Right Now?

Diso

mmmmmmm i still think that war is stupid

But if we take no action, we would let other countries like Iraq monopolize the oil fields rasing oil prices here in the US. We had to go to war no matter once so let it be sooner rather than later.

No that´s not monopoly, Microsoft is a monopoly, but you already bought petrol from them but you wanted with a lower price, come on. Tommorrow i will start killing people form nintendo cause their prices are high and in addition i will calll them monopolists

mmmmmmm i still think that war is stupid

hay you may not know but this war is relegos and we muslim know a bout this war before it began (islam tell a bout it before 1400 year)and also tell that it will end by a big fight betwen muslim and Judaism

hay somebody i dont want to con. because i dont any proplem and sory if you mad.

Tommorrow i will start killing people form nintendo cause their prices are high and in addition i will calll them monopolists

if you think that its high look at my sity (saudi arabia) i bout the game Q with the price of 1600r.s (about 426 us dolar ) and its now more hige price its 2000 it least (about 533 us d) the normal game cupe price is 850 r.s it least( about 226 us d)

about the games price the normal price is 250s.r(about 67 us d.) if you want an old one the least price is 150 s.r(about 40 us d.) and if you want a now one the price may be more than 300s.r(about 80 or more us d.) :wink:

Tommorrow i will start killing people form nintendo cause their prices are high and in addition i will calll them monopolists

if you think that its high look at my sity (saudi arabia) i bout the game Q with the price of 1600r.s (about 426 us dolar ) and its now more hige price its 2000 it least (about 533 us d) the normal game cupe price is 850 r.s it least( about 226 us d)

about the games price the normal price is 250s.r(about 67 us d.) if you want an old one the least price is 150 s.r(about 40 us d.) and if you want a now one the price may be more than 300s.r(about 80 or more us d.) :(

In some countries, a guy with 1,000,000 <the local coin> counts as very rich man, even if 1,000,000 <the local coin> is only 5$...

The US is not causing all the problems of the world, the fact is that we have been dormant for a long time due to a real bad administration and a ass wussie attitude(bill "crazy willie" clinton) most of the hatred existing towards the US stems from mistakes made in early days and during the cold war, states like IRAN and Saudi Arabia should have never gotten away with the things they have done, bastards like saddam should have been ousted a long time ago, george bush is kinda a cowboy of sorts, and has attempted desperately to fix some of these loop holes... he has gone in a route that makes it seem quite out of hand but, come on... isn't the world a better place without a terrorist training camp in afghanistan?

or a bunch of hot headed punks shooting women and closing down schools?

aren't the iraqis much better off without saddam hussein? yes they are, as always there will be ignorant bastards... and people bent on anarchy and disparate beliefs, I have nothing against muslims except for one thing, no religious leader should entice their followers to go blow up innocent people or say that the west is evil etc etc... that is idiotic and if it was up to me I'd kill every single one of the ayatolas and leaders who dare say something like that... so Pres. bush calls some "evil"... so what!!

I think he has the right to say they are evil, you have to be evil to fly a plane into a building and kill thousands of innocents or strap bombs to yourself and get inside a school bus... the ones who even think of doing something like that deserve all the friggin' bombs to fall on their heads.

You know, evolution teaches that those who fail to adapt become extinct, perhaps fundamentalist muslim extremists (or as I'd like to call them: "rag heads" ) should become extinct, maybe we can help them out so they dissapear even faster eh?

I gotta agree with evilnos about the fact that the U.S. isn't causing all the problems. It's people like Osama that are causing all the problems. And some of you said that the U.S. should stop getting into other countrie's business. Often times we're asked to come and help. And then, even if we do stay out because they didnt ask, we stay out of it, and they end up hating us if it turns out bad(as it often does.) After all, people need someone to blame for their problems. Why not blame the country that has it so well?

(Gonna make a lot of enemies from this.)

In some countries, a guy with 1,000,000 <the local coin> counts as very rich man, even if 1,000,000 <the local coin> is only 5$...

that right can you beleve that there many beggar come from outside my contery ?? a beggar in ksa is a rish gay.ihate thos gay ho dont want to work (most of the beggar are lie )if you are a beggar in my country you will get at medum 400 s.r a day(about 125 us dolar) it can be 1000s.r aday (more than 300 us dolar?? can you beleve it)