Which Country Is Causing the Most Problems Right Now?

Diso

Sadly enough, I would have to say the United States of America.

I think we get too involved in other countries affairs sometimes and causes huge problems for innocents..

Unfortunattely i think your right. I mean US is not avoiding the problems, bu they are sure as hell causing more problems than ever before. We have so many countries hating the US right now that its not even funny. Some countries are even filtering the internet so their is no american content. So there is a lot of stuff happening right now and believe it or not we wil all have a story to say to our children once this is all set & done. 8)

I would say the USA but only because they show great inconsistency in how they deal with "evil".

Evil being the word used by Bush and not myself. By defining America as "good" and others as "evil" he is basically absolving the USA of any previous or current atrocities. It's completely irresponsible.

And by inconsistency I mean it's one rule for one tyrant and another rule for the next. People around the world see this inconsistency every day and I think that is why anti-American feeling grows all the time. It's sad really because the USA is such a freaking great place!

i think that if us gov dont shang thir way of deling with proplem (bush think every thing he say is true and every thing else is alie ) all what i can say get sit and wait the third word war (nowdays no body like usa gov and heat thim )

Well, I glad everyone agree with everyone, because right now, that's the only thing that seperate us from A@H.

I have a very strong opinion about this topic, but I won't say it, because its different from yours, and then we will fight, and start to flame each other, and we will be just like A@H

Well, I glad everyone agree with everyone, because right now, that's the only thing that seperate us from A@H.

I have a very strong opinion about this topic, but I won't say it, because its different from yours, and then we will fight, and start to flame each other, and we will be just like A@H

Hey you can say how you feel. I mean there is a difference between debate and fighting. If it gets out of hand then someone can lock it. And considering where you live I can understand why you would feel so strongly about this subject.

yeah dc lover is right we are not that way

i also would like to add that i dislike Israel´s preventive war policy too you may like bush have helped your country but i am sorry to say i don´t agree with you, well i guess this matter will get very complex from now on ehhhhhh that thingie between you and muslims i dunno but the fact that USA took the land from them and gave it to your nation and some other stuff, hmmmmmmmph i have the feeling this subject will get some biblical proportions, i still think that thing between you and your neighbours is kinda stupid

Some of the lands we bought from the arabs. It was desert or swamp when we bought it, and we made it a good land.

About the other lands, they attacked us, so we fought back, and won.

Later, we made peace with some of the arabian countries, like Egypt, and gave them their land back.

We allso offered the Palestinians a peace agreement, and offered them parts of Jerusalem that contain their holy places, but they didn't agree.

Now their goverment had changed, and we tring to make peace with them again.

This war isn't stupid. It took many lifes of both sides. Every nation have good people and bad people, and I am sure that the percent of people that are bad in their soul is low, but they are the people that cause wars. The good people's voice doesn't sound, and the bad ones can gather follower. Hate is very easy to seed, and thats why wars start.