Own an arcade

If you could choose to own one arcade system, what would it be?

Personally i would own an old iceclimber/excitebike vs system cause i used to play them all the time back in the day at an old restaurant i went to.

I would have an Afterburner II hydraulic cabinet (You know, the ones that move)

That game rocks........and it's the only reason I'll go to an arcade anymore.

If an arcade doesn't have one, I won't go...........seeing as even the arcade has taken on the same "fad" as consoles these days (Most games are shovelware ****)

I do however already own a CPS1a cabinet that I'm refurbishing ATM, Double Dragon and Bubble Bobble Jamma PCB's. So I'm content.

i would own a neo-geo mvs cab. :P funny thing is, im actually shopping for a 2 slot mvs cab at the moment. i'll probably get one thats a little messed up and restore it myself. games i'll be running on it will mostly be fighters like, rotd, fatal fury, kof, etc. im also going to be building a pc cab, as soon as i decide on a design. naturally, i'll be running mame on it, but will also be running other emus on it too, console aswell as arcade. :P

I would personally get: WWF WrestleFest.

Thats my favorite arcade game and I recommend it to ALL!! 8)

i have to agree gamecop that game rocks but i also love wrestlemania the arcade game but if i could own a cab it would be a time crisis cab i love the guns lol