SRPGS for ps1

So after new firmware upgrade and a little bit of tinkering I found my self looking for some things to play or get around to trying . I love srpgs but sadly other than the basics Vandel hearts 1 and 2 and ff tactics what else is there any one know? More or less I’m looking for some srpg recommendations. It doesn’t have to be ps1 only hell I can go gba, nds, snes or ps2, just preferably ps1 and gba games. More or less I’m looking for the same type of game. Yes I know I need to branch out but I can’t help it. I dunno why I get so addicted to these games. But the whole midevil fantasy anime type srpg is what I’m looking for. Any help is well appreciated. Thanks guys. Now back to spectral souls

Kartia looks awsome, how the hell did i ever miss this one. as for arc the lad thats going on the list. i never did play any of those, but i suppose there must be something to them if it has the following that it does. Disoblige thank you for the suggestions. agian Kartia looks awsome.

Saiyuki: Journey West is gonna be a hard one to find isn't it. looks like i got my work cut out for me if i want that one. again i dunno how i over looked these at all. i'm just not very good at spotting the hidden gems i guess, or should broaden the places i goto for news on games.