Drugs!?

Shibathedog

Drugs  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

vaporizing THC oil is probably the healthiest way then, since your not actually burning paper and leaves and crap but inhaling vapors. Probably the most effective too.

I think we just turned getting high into a science.

I think you've done smoked yourself retarded. :P But maybe you could try it Vicks Vaporub style, and put some THC oil in a vaporizor. lol

I don't have a problem with anyone doing any drug they want, provided it doesn't affect anyone else in ANY way whatsoever. If you're going to get high, stay the flock home. Don't go out somewhere and act like a goddamn moron in public, just because you aren't causing trouble doesn't mean you aren't troublesome.

It's just like being drunk in public, you could be so nice to everyone, but you're still a drunk clumsy idiot.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like im the third person to vote for smoking pot?

yh i smoke it, i guess its just the age rite now. although i smoke it, i give advice to evry1 dat dnt do it cos teust, once u start u cant stop! im trying to quit but its too hard. ive been smoking since the age of 8 and at the age of 14 i smoked weed. im 17 now (gna be 18 in a month) and dont smoke cigrettes nemore! just weed! but im hoping to stop but its way too hard now man! da one things for sure is dat i havnt got long left to live!

oh well...

I don't use drugs. :P

yh i smoke it, i guess its just the age rite now. although i smoke it, i give advice to evry1 dat dnt do it cos teust, once u start u cant stop! im trying to quit but its too hard. ive been smoking since the age of 8 and at the age of 14 i smoked weed. im 17 now (gna be 18 in a month) and dont smoke cigrettes nemore! just weed! but im hoping to stop but its way too hard now man! da one things for sure is dat i havnt got long left to live!

oh well...

First: write properly please.

Second: you should get some help from experts and do your best to stop smoking weed instead of saying you don't have much more to live (at 17!) and giving up. Do you're best always.

yeah well i dont act like a flocking idiot when im high, like you probably wouldnt even be able to tell, and i dont do it all the time either, im afraid to smoke myself retarded, I do it like once a month if that.

I have awesome reaction times (i play twitch shooters all the time and pwn at them) and i get good grades in school so it hasnt really effected me because i dont sit around and get high every day.

I do smoke cigs though but im quitting, ive only smoked cigs for like 2 years and im down to like 1 every other day if that.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah but im pretty sure the drug name is spelled "Extasy"

to tell you the truth i was high when i made this poll. But yeah i noticed i flockin pwn at Guitar Hero when im high, i never really paid attention to it in other games though.

I used to do ex but it became a problem and ill never touch it again, I really miss those raves though :)

it's the complete opposite with me when I'm high. My guitar playing skills (like, actual guitar) tend to drop faster then a bag of hammers at the bottom of a frozen lake.

My reaction time doesn't really change that much when I'm high.

I find that my reaction time actually improved tenfold when I was drunk, because I was parrying moves I normally just block too in SF3 and when I played SF2, I could constantly hit `gief's SPD for some massive win.

oh well...

Its too hard to give up my ass . Just do it, it will be the best thing you have done in your life .