Netplay

GodPigeon

Here is mame32k 0.64 unfortunately in some other language but it's all i've got. Enjoy!

http://www.speedyshare.com/185764745.html

You know, right before i read this i found it :thumbsup1:

In english ;)

Thank you anyways

Make sure you save your controls and set them to the default one and a new profile.

Usually in kawaks, the controls revert back to the default one (WASD). I forgot how I fixed it, but I try to avoid using kawaks when I can.

Yea i like MAME better, And i played a few rounds, but i guess im not as good as i thought on MAME. I have to configure my controls a bit better, the input menu is messy but il do it.

And i was reading that Kaillera Forum and i saw an old member there, but apparently he got banned from here. Ash Crimson i think.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ping is basically how long it takes to receive a response from a server(I hope someone can give a better explanation than I can). so basically the further the server is from you higher the ping will be. other factors can also affect your ping such as the amount of programs are using your bandwidth.

Ping is basically how long it takes to receive a response from a server(I hope someone can give a better explanation than I can). so basically the further the server is from you higher the ping will be. other factors can also affect your ping such as the amount of programs are using your bandwidth.

Meaning that the higher the Ping, means slower response time, which means laggy gameplay which equals bad???

Meaning that the higher the Ping, means slower response time, which means laggy gameplay which equals bad???

Yes. When a computer sends a ping, it sends a what called an ICMP Echo Request packet. As in, the source computer wants the destination to answer (Echo). Should the destination computer receive this Ping packet, it sends back in ICMP Echo Response packet (geeks sometimes call this the Pong packet/message).

Two computers playing proverbial Ping Pong and answering when the other one has something to "say".

In other words, Ping measures how much time it takes in milliseconds for your machine to send a single packet of data and get back something in return. The longer it takes, the slower the response will be and you will start noticing lags, hops and the like when stuff doesn't get sent back to you in a reasonable amount of time (data could have even been lost).