Netplay

GodPigeon

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kailera is the best one. I think Mame supports it, but me,Madi,Axl and Magnis used to play games on it, like the MS series or SFA3 and SSV.

ok I downloaded MAME32k. Its just hard to find someone on the same emulator playing the same game.

You look through the servers if I remember correctly (using kailera). When you find one with your likes + pings (if a fighting game lags it will become completely un-playable). Then in the server people (or you) will start up games, double click on the game (if you have the exact rom) to start playing with them. SSB is played a lot. For N64, I just forgot what emu it ran off of.

Kawaks 1.56,Project64k and Mame32K are very commonly used for netplay. You sholud try them cause u can play games like street fighter and metal slug. :thumbsup1:

Yea i got the hang of that part already, but i havent played anything yet, so frustrating. When i finally start a game with Kawaks, All control is lost, my gamepad stops working. and nobody uses MAME32k 0.67, they all use 0.64 which i cant find.

What is it that you want to play GorDoone?

MVC, but ive gotten into a few games but then, i control nothing. so im starting and the other person ends up starting w/o me cuz no button works, not the gamepad, not the keyboard, nothing

Make sure you save your controls and set them to the default one and a new profile.

Usually in kawaks, the controls revert back to the default one (WASD). I forgot how I fixed it, but I try to avoid using kawaks when I can.