New BendermameOx -HSFII Edition-

bendermike

• 2 weeks later...

nice to see some ppl still work on mame for xbox tho i still hope someone would look into sdlmame for porting sake heh.

normally that link to the emu isn't allowed due to the default.xbe (being made with illegal sdk/xdk software) but i'll leave that up to gamecop or an admin to look into that.

nice to see some ppl still work on mame for xbox tho i still hope someone would look into sdlmame for porting sake heh.

normally that link to the emu isn't allowed due to the default.xbe (being made with illegal sdk/xdk software) but i'll leave that up to gamecop or an admin to look into that.

link removed no pb :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all I got in touch with BenderMike and asked him for the romcenter dat. He said that he was too busy to make one, so i took it upon myself to do so. I am not a programer, but i successfully created a Win32 conterpart using BenderMike's -HSFII- source combined with the 0.84 source. Then it was possible to issue the listinfo command and use logiqx's datutil to build the romcenter dat, i then started the conversion/rebuilding of my old Mamedox set to try and test the complete set on the Xbox. All of this has taken me the past 5 days soild with many nights past 3 A.M. (i told you i couldn't code.)

All that said and done I still have not tested this on the xbox yet to make 100% sure the roms are right, that's why i'm releasing it to you (that and cause i knew everyone wanted it in the first place) so help me test this, i have a complete set with these exceptions:

PLEASE NOTE: I am not asking for roms, this is for informational purposes only.

choko

tko-simm.01c (6933377d)

tko-simm.01d (7f668950)

tko-simm.01a (cfb68ca9)

tko-simm.01b (437e21c5)

tko-simm.03c (a9e32b57)

tko-simm.03d (b7ab9338)

tko-simm.03a (4d3f919a)

tko-simm.03b (cfef17ab)

jgokushi

maj-simm.01c (ba0fe27b)

maj-simm.01d (2cd141bf)

maj-simm.01a (e29e4c26)

maj-simm.01b (7f68b88a)

maj-simm.03c (3aaeb90b)

maj-simm.03d (97894cea)

maj-simm.03a (ec737d9d)

maj-simm.03b (c23b6f22)

maj-simm.05a (4cb79672)

maj-simm.05b (e5f2e14a)

Possibly these dumps either don't exist, or are still being hoarded by Xacrow.

cthd2k3n

5003-p2 Copy 1.bin (a5bcf859)

This is a rare/wierd rom, i cannot find it in the wild, nor have i found any series of patches to create it.

cthdsp

5003-p2 Copy 2.bin (a5bcf859)

Same rom as above

kof2003b

271-s1bl.bin (3ba05252)

Another odd bootleg rom for which i can find no patches.

Once again I'm not asking for these just stating that BenderMike is using an odd set no matter how you cut it. :thumbsup1: All of that aside however, we need to start testing the roms we have, just to make sure my dat file is accurate.

Download Dats file

This includes both the Romcenter and the CLRmame dats, though the later is completely untested. Please build your roms with this set and test them. Also someone please upload this to your own webspaace cause that link will only be valid for a month.

Thanks all, enjoy.

Edited by SparXalt

Hey all I got in touch with BenderMike and asked him for the romcenter dat. He said that he was too busy to make one, so i took it upon myself to do so. I am not a programer, but i successfully created a Win32 conterpart using BenderMike's -HSFII- source combined with the 0.84 source. Then it was possible to issue the listinfo command and use logiqx's datutil to build the romcenter dat, i then started the conversion/rebuilding of my old Mamedox set to try and test the complete set on the Xbox. All of this has taken me the past 5 days soild with many nights past 3 A.M. (i told you i couldn't code.)

All that said and done I still have not tested this on the xbox yet to make 100% sure the roms are right, that's why i'm releasing it to you (that and cause i knew everyone wanted it in the first place) so help me test this, i have a complete set with these exceptions:

PLEASE NOTE: I am not asking for roms, this is for informational purposes only.

choko

tko-simm.01c (6933377d)

tko-simm.01d (7f668950)

tko-simm.01a (cfb68ca9)

tko-simm.01b (437e21c5)

tko-simm.03c (a9e32b57)

tko-simm.03d (b7ab9338)

tko-simm.03a (4d3f919a)

tko-simm.03b (cfef17ab)

jgokushi

maj-simm.01c (ba0fe27b)

maj-simm.01d (2cd141bf)

maj-simm.01a (e29e4c26)

maj-simm.01b (7f68b88a)

maj-simm.03c (3aaeb90b)

maj-simm.03d (97894cea)

maj-simm.03a (ec737d9d)

maj-simm.03b (c23b6f22)

maj-simm.05a (4cb79672)

maj-simm.05b (e5f2e14a)

Possibly these dumps either don't exist, or are still being hoarded by Xacrow.

cthd2k3n

5003-p2 Copy 1.bin (a5bcf859)

This is a rare/wierd rom, i cannot find it in the wild, nor have i found any series of patches to create it.

cthdsp

5003-p2 Copy 2.bin (a5bcf859)

Same rom as above

kof2003b

271-s1bl.bin (3ba05252)

Another odd bootleg rom for which i can find no patches.

Once again I'm not asking for these just stating that BenderMike is using an odd set no matter how you cut it. :thumbsup1: All of that aside however, we need to start testing the roms we have, just to make sure my dat file is accurate.

Download Dats file

This includes both the Romcenter and the CLRmame dats, though the later is completely untested. Please build your roms with this set and test them. Also someone please upload this to your own webspaace cause that link will only be valid for a month.

Thanks all, enjoy.

Hi SparX B)

Thanks for your work :)

Yeah, my romset is probably odd because all neogeo and cps1/2 drivers have not be updated since 2k5 version of bendermameox lol

that's why roms are outdated ;)