Transformers movie

Sturmvogel

I still say that, hollywood might kill the series if they continue from that trailer. I HATE when they kill good things by adding realism.

I dont know if any of you have seen this, but its a real version of megaman. its soooo retarded. Its worst then the Attack of the Killer Tomatoes :thumbsup1:

Got a youtube link GoRDoOnE?

I hate transformers, always have, show seemed to stupid for me as a kid and still does. Only reason I'm going to watch this movie, is because of the "adding of the realism". It looks badass, unlike the cartoon which to me looks like it can compare to Barney and Friends....

I still say that, hollywood might kill the series if they continue from that trailer. I HATE when they kill good things by adding realism.

I'm sorry, but how would you see 40 feet walking giant anamatronic robots? Lividedly coloured? NO. This movie is going to be awesome. Original series was all about it, big battles with humans thrown in the middle in a city. Cartoon was just a media vision of what would it look like in real life, and it was also aimed at kids. While this is definatly gonna get some PG-13 action. To boot some of the original cast memebers from the animated series are going to do their voices.

fails for invalid arugment.

I'm sorry, but how would you see 40 feet walking giant anamatronic robots? Lividedly coloured? NO. This movie is going to be awesome. Original series was all about it, big battles with humans thrown in the middle in a city. Cartoon was just a media vision of what would it look like in real life, and it was also aimed at kids. While this is definatly gonna get some PG-13 action. To boot some of the original cast memebers from the animated series are going to do their voices.

I say some things are better-off not flocked with. Adding realism to cartoons and messing them up is just like adding 3D to games, Sometimes a good idea, and sometimes not. Just like with Megaman. The Movie sucked, and Megaman X7 wasnt anything close to any of the ones b4 it. I still played it cuz it wasnt all that bad, but i was definatly dissapointed.

I saw it at my friends house a long time ago, not sure if it is on youtube, but i will look and return with the link if i find it.

EDIT: mm ok well maybe that video is a bad example seeing that it was made by a couple of college students. Still if you wanna watch this POS be my guest. MegamanXPOS

Edited by GoRDoOnE

I say some things are better-off not flocked with. Adding realism to cartoons and messing them up is just like adding 3D to games, Sometimes a good idea, and sometimes not. Just like with Megaman. The Movie sucked, and Megaman X7 wasnt anything close to any of the ones b4 it. I still played it cuz it wasnt all that bad, but i was definatly dissapointed.

I saw it at my friends house a long time ago, not sure if it is on youtube, but i will look and return with the link if i find it.

EDIT: mm ok well maybe that video is a bad example seeing that it was made by a couple of college students. Still if you wanna watch this POS be my guest. MegamanXPOS

Not bad for a college made film, acting needs a little bit of more help though.