I got a new cell phone

Shibathedog

yay, its been almost 2 years since i last had a cell phone, unfortunately anyone who brings a cell phone to my house, no matter what network, provider, phone, etc (including mine) cant get service at my house (or general area) for some reason. Is there any way to boost my reception? Ive heard of those sticker things but i dont really believe that works :/ unless someone here has one and knows it does.

BTW i got Cricket Wireless, the cheapass Kyocera KX9E phone (it makes phone calls and sends text messages...thats all i need lol) and for 45 dollars a month i get all the features, unlimited minutes/text/voicemail/everything except data and roaming i think. Which i thought was a pretty good deal, that and theres no cancellation fee when too many people find out my number and annoy the piss out of me.

well i barely get service in my neighborhood its enough to receive text messages sometimes (i havent tried making a call yet, it would probably work barely and then drop i think thats what happens when my friends try) so if i go like just a little bit outside my neighborhood (im not that far from the entrance) it works okay

its not as huge as the pics make it look, i dont really care it was cheap

internet on cell phones is worthless, i have no clue why anyone is stupid enough to buy into that, either your restricted to stupid ass "cell phone only" websites, or its slow and unresponsive and doesnt support half of anything on the internet, or most of the time, both. Even on a PDA with WiFi its annoying as hell to browse the net.

What they SHOULD be doing is concentrating on WiMAX, covering everywhere with wireless internet, Ditching all these stupid cell phone protocols, and releasing mobile phones that use VoIP. It would be incredibly easier and cheaper. Thats how the internet should be used on phones.

Well, what I want in a phone is a camera (Never getting a digital camera for some very stupid reasons) and something to check NHL highlights. Maybe even access to local radio stations, something I'd stop using my ipod for unless it was a long trip.

I'm supposed to be getting a new phone soon... camera, internets, the works. Unfotunately, the peoples who are supposedly getting us a good deal :) keep running in to "complications." Phooey.