Best Metal Gear Game

My favorite game of all time is no doubt the metal gear series. I know im not the only Hideo Kojima fanboy here so heres a question: Which is your favorite Metal Gear game and why?

Metal Gear NES

Metal Gear: Snakes Revenge NES

Metal Gear Solid PSX

Metal Gear Solid 2 PS2

Metal Gear MSX

Metal Gear Solid GB

Metal Gear 2 MSX

Metal Gear Solid VR Missions

Let me know if im forgetting any.

Personally my favorite is Metal Gear 2 for the MSX. It has the best story and best controls, it was really one of Hideos early masterpieces.

If he gets it right, what we saw in E3 is certainly going to take the series into its best iteration and perhaps into another type of gaming experience. Sounds like hyperbole but Metal Gear into he jungle sounds fantastic.

I must say and scandalous as it sounds that when Metal Gear made its 3d debut on PSX I was under whelmed. The idea behind Tenchu - which preceded MG in the UK - suited the gameplaying mechanic in a far superior fashion (maybe it was the romantic connotations) - despite not being as original in conception.

I must say and scandalous as it sounds that when Metal Gear made its 3d debut on PSX I was under whelmed. The  idea behind Tenchu - which preceded MG in the UK -  suited the gameplaying mechanic in a far superior fashion (maybe it was the romantic connotations) - despite not being as original in conception.

Thank you doctor. :wink: