Gaming has reached a new low

Shibathedog

haha so on the lawn mowing website i found some people and called them and i was like, so how fast have you got these up to? and some guy said the record was like 91 miles per hour. In a lawnmower!? WTF!!?

and then i started completley bullshitting him i was like omg we should do like those kids do nowadays, do some kinda trick out your lawnmower thing, Put spinners and flames and subwoofers and stuff on them. We can do like Import Tuner Lawnmower Racing!

I wish i would have recorded it my brother was laughing hysterically in the background but just quiet enough to where he couldnt hear.

lol and i "acquired" the pc version of the game, haven't installed it yet though.

i cant decide whether this is funnier then those burger king games

I think the burger king games are even better because Even the King drives a Go-cart and a Mini Bike in that game ant it only costs like 5 bucks for the Xbox360 LMAO

Edited by GoRDoOnE

The Burger King games will turn out great, since the King smiles like a pedophile and looks like his favorite pasttime is strangling sleeping kids (or touching them, whichever comes first).

the king games are actually really good for 4 dollar games, i have the sneak king on and the pocketbike racer one. The go-kart game looks better than the pocketbike game but i havent played it yet so i dunno

Hey you should write a review just for the laugh :shootem:

lol so i pirated the lawn mower game, it was the most half-asses excuse for a game ever, its REALLY bad, i lasted 10 minutes before deleting all remnants of it.

the funny thing is, theres like a SHITLOAD of stuff to unlock, i dont know who would want to play that game that long to unlock all of it

the funny part was the interviews with the racers and stuff lol