Hidden account

GodPigeon

As some may know, when you turn on your computer in safe mode, there is an administrative account that only appears on safe mode. Me and my brother have our own separate computers and mine is password protected and stuff. But apparently he put a password on that secret account and now he has access to my PC and does stupid S*** to me for the heck of it. How do i erase/change this password??

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way to change the password is if you know the password in the first place. The Administrator account has full dominion over the entire system. Even more power then just a regular Administrator account which is what you probably use to log into your computer with in the first place.

The only thing you can do is either get your brother to remove the password or reformat your computer so you can add your own.

You might also consider adding a boot password on the bios. This will keep anyone off of your computer no matter what. However you will not have access to that Administrator account until the password your brother put on it is removed.

The only way to change the password is if you know the password in the first place. The Administrator account has full dominion over the entire system. Even more power then just a regular Administrator account which is what you probably use to log into your computer with in the first place.

The only thing you can do is either get your brother to remove the password or reformat your computer so you can add your own.

You might also consider adding a boot password on the bios. This will keep anyone off of your computer no matter what. However you will not have access to that Administrator account until the password your brother put on it is removed.

Ok, So When i format, how do i put this boot password on the bios??

Ok, knock out your brother, tie him to a bed, then force him to watch hours and hours of discovery channel and animal love. During that time go into his computer, and take out the hard drive, after doing so dig a hole in the backyard, then drop the hard drive in there, a long with some of his personal belongings (Cd players, MP3 players, Cell Phone), then patch the hole and let him go.

Now smile. O and before letting him go make sure to get the password so you can change it.

Seriously, all of us here agree that physical violence is much better.

My suggestion is to knock the nigga out, tie him up and demand the password. Everytime he lies burn his hand.

Seriously, all of us here agree that physical violence is much better.

My suggestion is to knock the nigga out, tie him up and demand the password. Everytime he lies burn his hand.

While all of this is fairly amusing, its not helping. I want to know how to put that password. Ive googled it and nothing helpful comes up.

yeah its hard to find stuff because most password recovery related things on XP involve logging in with the administrator account

what if you put the windows XP cd in and boot from it, and do restore all files, wouldnt that reset the password? (look this up before doing it though because im not positive)