Is there something To do with a PSX?

rubiocroft

I just wanted to know if there is something interesting I can do with my psx. I 've just got a psx and I was thinking to ask what is possible to do with it nowaday.... I've been always fan of classic games (starting from Street Fighter 2 and so on!) so, I don't mind about psx 2 yet. well.. at least it's related to play some fighting game like Dead or Alive--- with cool female chars lol!---

RUBIO

Well the emulation on PS1 sucks and so does any media player functionality, the most you can really do is dig for pirated games.

I never really liked PS1 so there are very few games i was interested in so i pretty much just downloaded the few that i liked, beat them, and now it just kinda collects dust.

Basically Shibathedog is right. The Playstation is only good for playing games that were made for it and that's about it. Depending on your game preference there is quite a large number of titles to choose from. There have even been ports of old NES and SNES games to the Playstation with better translations, FMVs, etc... but they often suffer from long loading times. I believe Chrono Trigger is the best example of this. It all comes down to what you like to play and as far as anything else such as media, emulation and stuff....well I don't exactly have any experience in that department since all I've ever really done on it is play games.

It does have a CD player on it though and the newer models have a visualizer for it as well, other then that...that's pretty much it as far as I know. I've never tried using an emulator or anything on it.

It's all up to you.

You can always masturbate on it and spurt your spunk to beautify it.

BUKKAKE!!!!

Sorry But I didn't understand what it means to lol.... (my english doesn't seem to be good enough for that!)

But is that bad the psx1 machine?? ---- well... I surely love classic games but you're right about those flocking loading waiting times

d'oh

the PSX has quite a lot of great games.

The Arc the Lad series for example. RPGing as its best of what i have seen of it so far. There is also the Final Fantasy series for it ofcoz. And Lunar. Legend of Mana, Kartia, Dragoon etc. Suikoden. And even more.

In fact its a great console for RPG fans.

Sadly, i am not

... is that bad the psx1 machine?? ---- well... I surely love classic games but you're right about those flocking loading waiting times

The Playstation does have a much wider range of excellent game then it's counter-part, the N64, but as everyone is saying playing games is about all you can do on the Playstation. The only reason anyone loves the Playstation is because they love the outstanding games that can be played on it not because of any neat stuff it can or can't do like the new consoles.

Edited by Haldrie