Silent Hill 5 Announced Offically

Wizard

To be honest, who didn't see this coming?

In a recent issue of Offical Playstation Magazine UK Ed. It was revealed that Silent Hill 5 is currently in the works. However there is no word if Team Silent Hill will take the devopment seat but Yamaoka is still on the seat to create tracks and has said it's atmosphear will be a "Psychological Horror" akin too Silent Hill 2.

Jeux-France for the heads up.

Also, no scans to be posted please just in case someone finds them.

I hope it goes back to being more like SH2. That was the best one in my humble opinion. 3 and 4 were poop. 4 was the first one I quit playing because I got bored with it.

Fingers crossed.

I hope it goes back to being more like SH2. That was the best one in my humble opinion. 3 and 4 were poop. 4 was the first one I quit playing because I got bored with it.

Fingers crossed.

If it's anything like SH2 or 3, then I'm in gaming heaven. I won't complain if it's akin to SH4, though.

Did you 2 guys read the part of "akin to Silent Hill 2" ?

Because that's the only peice of information right now. It's going to be like Silent Hill 2, minus the crappy story.

So is this PS3 or 360?

PC would be better though. I keep hearing about sony losing exclusivity licenses so i was just wondering. (all the SH came to xbox eventually anyway)

Speculation speculation. Seeing how the last few SH games were multiplatform, albit with a great delay between most of them, it's most likely 360-PS3 and maybe PC-Wii also.

I read what you posted, I just meant I hope they succeed in making it more like SH2. Just because they want to make it like SH2 doesn't mean it will actually turn out like that.