ds2key 0.6 problem

Zenitsu

Hi there,

I have an error message when i try to use the new 0.6 version.

I got the whole wfc to work, it says i'm connected. But when I get to the subtext menu, I get a weird message when i try to press any buttons.

I have already set the configuration file and booted up the windows app ds2key.exe

the message is "ARP: request IP 0202A8C0"

I'm not sure what this means or how to fix the problem, ds2key 0.4 works fine for me tho.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

-Z

Hi there,

I have an error message when i try to use the new 0.6 version.

I got the whole wfc to work, it says i'm connected. But when I get to the subtext menu, I get a weird message when i try to press any buttons.

I have already set the configuration file and booted up the windows app ds2key.exe

the message is "ARP: request IP 0202A8C0"

I'm not sure what this means or how to fix the problem, ds2key 0.4 works fine for me tho.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

-Z

Well the numbers 0202A8C0 mean 192.168.2.2, is that an ip in your network? If it isn't, your wfc settings aren't correct, if it is, respond and we'll continue debugging.

Well the numbers 0202A8C0 mean 192.168.2.2, is that an ip in your network? If it isn't, your wfc settings aren't correct, if it is, respond and we'll continue debugging.

yes it is my ip. But if it says i'm connected then why are my wfc settings wrong?

yes it is my ip. But if it says i'm connected then why are my wfc settings wrong?

Have you set the pc ip on the ds to the correct one? Also is it actually functioning? If so you can just ignore that message, its not specifically an error, its more like debugging information.