War

I understood in a literal sense, but not in a critical or political one.He must think that no critical analysis was bought to use when the assessments were made. Which is merely foolish.

Propaganda is a two way deal. My only contention with the war is that it was not conducted by the rule of law, which makes a mockery of all that was put in place after WW2. Rules are there for a reason, not to help powerful states enforce there own agendas. With such attitudes adopted by the UK and the US we have no hope of seeing an end to one extremist group or another conducting terrorist campaigns.

I understood in a literal sense, but not in a critical or political one.He must  think that no critical analysis was bought to use when the assessments were made. Which is merely foolish.

Propaganda is a two way deal. My only contention with the war is that it was not conducted by the rule of law, which makes a mockery of all that was put in place after WW2. Rules are there for a reason, not to help powerful states enforce there own agendas. With such attitudes adopted by the UK and the US we have no hope of seeing an end to one extremist group or another conducting terrorist campaigns.

Well put and sadly true...

Yeah, but if we don't draw the line somewhere, when will the terrorists stop? So what if we have destroyed some of Al-qeuda. If we would have just done nothing after that, a thousand other terrorist groups would take that as a sign of weakness, and make plans to attack. The fact that the U.s. hasnt been hit by any abnormal terrorist activity means were doing something right.