Davr's DS Downloadable Demos collection

Mooney

demos2.png

I've decided to put my collection of official DS Download demos online. It is the most complete collection online that I am aware of, please let me know if I am missing any. The only other large collection I know of is at sgstair's wiki, and it is missing a bunch of the newer ones. I've made a php script which will automatically pull out the icons and file info directly from the .nds file. Now if only I knew how to design webpages, I'd make it look nice, but it's functional enough for now.
Legal disclaimer: I am putting these online in good faith that Nintendo and the respective copyright holders wish them to be distributed, as they are only demos, and are not (and have never been) sold anywhere.

Download them here: davr.org/ds2/demos

Well, these roms have the .nds extension, which most recent flashcarts and memory card adapters are compatible with. I'm not too familiar with the GBAMP. What file extension do you usually use with that? :thumbsup1:

Well, these roms have the .nds extension, which most recent flashcarts and memory card adapters are compatible with. I'm not too familiar with the GBAMP. What file extension do you usually use with that? :thumbsup1:

.nds

but there's a difference between commercial dumps, homebrew and these wireless demos, yet they all use the same extention.

little update: I downloaded one of these demos (table hockey) with ds organize and then I could launch it just fine with moonshell....

maybe stuff changed.. dunno =P

tried a few more, from that site, and they work too!

..this is nice though, it means I don't need wifime anymore at all.

Edited by Samor