Resident Evil

which game do u think is the best? i thought of polling this but couldnt b bothered writting them all out.

i am playing code verocica on the DC and its preatty good but i would say RE2 was the best, i have still o play nemisis thou

I thought the combination of DC pad and stilted gaming mechanics failed miserably. The original was best, it was cutting edge. In terms of developing a great initial idea, the most recent editions for Gamecube would seem to be the money.

I think however that perhaps the series needs to develop itself in a more revolutionary, rather than its current evolutionary way. I wonder if the On-Line idea will work, I am not sure not being able to communicate with your online buddies will make it a full and rewarding online experience at all.

yeah id have to say, i only finish certain games... and RE 2 is one of them. It was such a great game for n64 when it came out. Scared the crap out of me. It was the best RE ive played so far. DC is alright, but I like RE2 the best.

Which Resident Evil game is best hmm? Well I do agree with everyone that 2 was great...but it didn't have the nemesis in it(possibly the coolest mass of T-Virused flesh known to Racoon City)...such a tough question.

Well It's either 2, 3, CV, or 0. Because 1 didn't have enough cool monsters.