DS2Key 0.6 - Analog Stick/Touch Screen Emulation

sypherce

Version 0.6 now has virtual gamepad emulation, this means you can use DS2Key with any application requiring a joystick/gamepad.

When in gamepad mode the touch screen is used as a analog stick, which resets to the center when not being pressed (similar to any other joystick).

Currently the gamepad mode only works for a single person, but key modes MIGHT function properly for other people at the same time.

You must install a external program (PPJoy) to make use of the gamepad mode functions, I've included the instructions on how to do so in the archive.

Also I included a simple configuration application that runs in text mode, its still a little confusing but it should be easier then just manual editing.

If anyone has problems with DS2Key or wants to suggest something or anything else reply here or contact me by email or something :P .

DS2Key06.rar

Very nice update... and i really like the blue color! You should add an option to change it though to like many different colors... that would be nice :banghead:

It's the color you set in your firmware the ds options :P that color is the ds2key color.

Firstly, neat app. Thak you.

And...

-How to get analog/touch screen working? Use 'mouse' button... DUHHHHHHHHH

-And maybe you could draw a simple circle with a dot representing it in the screen (and aditional buttons assigned to the screen).

-DS2Key.nds (.sc.nds) could read things from a INI or XML in the card, like default UDP port, profile # and PC IP. So we can just connect and start playing =]

Now, i posted a portuguese tutorial for it in a brazilian board i moderate, the "PPJJOY part" was mostly translated from you readme.

http://www.ndsbrasil.com.br/forum/index.php?showtopic=3822

Thank you very mutch.

Edited by MasterMan

hello !

Every new version I progress but I can't make it work ! My ds is connected and in the server side i can see "-query profile

-profile 0 " or something like that

at the same time i got a "windows error" at the corner of my screen " ip conflict".

I try it from france maybe it's a querty/azerty problem ??

i hope you 'll understand this message, i'm a crap in english ( but i'm improving :D )

hello !

Every new version I progress but I can't make it work ! My ds is connected and in the server side i can see "-query profile

-profile 0 " or something like that

at the same time i got a "windows error" at the corner of my screen " ip conflict".

I try it from france maybe it's a querty/azerty problem ??

i hope you 'll understand this message, i'm a crap in english ( but i'm improving :D )

Means 2 ip's are the same make sure ur gatway and pc adress are different and at the end screen change it into ur gateway adress.

@djohie :

when you said "end screen" you mean on the ds ? in the "pc ip" box ? I try to change it into my gateway ip but it did'nt work .

End screen i mean is the last screen where u see mouse and stuff make sure ur DS ip is different from your gateway and at the endscreen change ip to the pc ur running the ds2key server for expample: 192.168.0.1 (mine)