loading a game in PCSX2t

blob2

OK I've got KOFXI loaded in VirtualDaemon (the file is kof11-gant). And I've got PCSX2t up and running...so I get to the config screen, and I get to the memory card screen. It says "no data." And that's it--that's as far I can go. How do I get to the actual GAME itself?

I haven't tired the new version, but I suggest avoid playing this (and any other 2d fighter) on PCSX2. Due to it being choppy as hell.

Also you have to format the PS2 cards to use em. Try that.

I haven't tired the new version, but I suggest avoid playing this (and any other 2d fighter) on PCSX2. Due to it being choppy as hell.

Also you have to format the PS2 cards to use em. Try that.

I did format it. But how do you get to the actual game? Forget the fact that it's a fighting game...how do I open a game??

Do you have the proper BIOS (ROM0, ROM1, ROM2, EROM)? If not, you may want to look at this guide:

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14647

Otherwise, to load a game you just go to "File > Run CD" or "File > Open ELF File." Also, you may want to check the emulator's compatibility list and see if your game is on there.

I don't care about framerate at the moment... Anyway I have the correct BIOS, I never get an error about that. I DO go to "run .elf file" and that just brings up the config screen. That's all I'm trying to figure out...how do I get past the config screen? It's as if it doesn't detect any game. (And yes, KOFXI is compatible with PCSX2t, even if the framerate is terrible)

The only plugin that works is EFP...linuzzapps and PEOPS give me an error. I don't think anyone actually understands what I'm trying to get at here...I *CAN* open PCSX2, it works fine. But there's no option to open the game itself. Even if I go to the file itself and open it, the same thing happens--the browser opens with the config screen, but no game.