Ok. Lets get out of this strange funk we're in

Diso

Afraid of clowns?  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok whats the matter everyone? We're all just silent like silent bob.

Soo

I'll just post a question here

Are you afraid of clowns?

Nope for mE. I dont see why a lot of people are afraid of them :/

I use to be back when I was toddler, but now, helll noo!! If they get too close, I'll sock them in the face. :wink: Otherwise clowns are clowns. :wink:

I wasn't until I read the book IT by Stephen King. Now the only clown that doesn't freak me out is Krusty.

Plus I dont know why parents put them on thier kids walls and stuff. When you are baby you are going to be freaked out by a guy with big huge hair and a big red nose and white make up :wink:

when i was a baby, my nursery had clowns all over the place. on the walls, on the sheets, on the drapes... EVERYWHERE!!! :wink: ever see the movie "problem child"? my room looked exactly like his. i remember running out of my room at night on several occasions screaming, "THEY'RE MOVING MOM!! THE CLOWNS ARE MOVING!!". :wink: the movie "IT" only made it worse. my parents really screwed me up. now that im grown up, i can laugh about it, though. :o

My Room had no clowns in it WHATSOEVER

Not a trace at all.

All i saw was wallpaper. and more wall paper. and more wall paper. etc.

lol

IT was pretty freaky but it wasn't that bad. Probably because I watched it at a later date ahahaha.

I think I was more afraid of Medusa than Clowns because I watched Clash of the titans when I was 3 years old and it scared the living daylights out of me

yeah im afraid of them. Never been to a circus maybe thats why. Also maybe after watching to many of Nickoledoens: Are You Afraid of the Dark? episodes of scary clowns. :wink: