The worst way to die?

ME!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, you seemed to have missed the inherent irony mate. Or I am taking your post out of place?

Well I took it that you were talking about the hypocrisy that would be being deeply religious and yet not adverse to a bit of stealing :P

If I missed some deeper irony then I can only blame that I'm up late :P

Of course, all Christian religions are wrong. Each of them mis-interprets the Bible in their own ways. For example, Catholiscm teaches baptism when a child is young, namely 1 to 2 months. However, the Bible says that baptism must come from choice, not force, or it does not have the same effect. There's lots of other things wrong with Catholism, but I don't wanna offend anyone. In fact, if you can look at it logically, and not personally, all religions based on God are wrong. Each of them misinterprets God's message in their own special way. Like, for example, the extreme form of Muslim believes that killing all your enemies(namely, anyone not Muslim) will get you into Heaven.

Interesting point - the Anti-Christ will be baptised a Catholic. Says so in the Bible.

(Nothing wrong with emulators. The companys stealing your money in the first place, charging so much for a game, so its more like taking back whats yours.)

Muslim believes that killing all your enemies(namely, anyone not Muslim) will get you into Heaven. 

this isnt right islam says if you wher on war you shold not kill women or shild or big man or women the GOD say he dont like aggression

and dont say its osama binladin (he didnt do what islam say )

and islam didnt say if you kill your enemy you will go to haven this is wrong islam say you must fight the who fight you only and not kill everybody not muslim

iam a muslim and live in saudi arabia and i know what to say

All religions have various interpretations placed upon them. The ambiguity of the scriptures and other religious works written many hundreds of years ago makes this easy. It is certainly not only religion that has this massive problem, and it is a problem. Most democratic legal systems are filled with cases which see two parties arguing the toss over the same law – I do sometimes feel that this is a major flaw in religion per se however, as a book containing the foundations of a ‘faith’ should not be ambiguous, or contain massive contradictions.