The worst way to die?

ME!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats the point. if you desire a change of scenery, just think it, and BOING!, you have it. :lol: i believe the after life is the same for everybody. there really is no heaven or hell, its just what you, the individual, perceives, that makes it different compared to what someone else experiances. :wink:

as far as the catholic religion goes, all you have to do is ask for forgiveness, and you get into heaven. :wink: 
Can you get forgivness in advance if you want to commit suicide... it would a fantastic shortcut to heaven.

Afterlife = start life all over again with some advantages and/or disadvamtges.

U can't really suicide right after forgiveness cause thats killing yourself meaning ur breaking a commandant and boom ur in hel ;D

U can't really suicide right after forgiveness cause thats killing yourself meaning ur breaking a commandant and boom ur in hel ;D
But the point Me! was that you can gain forgivnes for breaking commandments -

the catholic religion teaches that after you die, you are brought before st peter at the gates of heaven. this is the point where you ask for foregiveness... after you die. so, according to the catholic religion, you can kill yourself, ask for foregiveness afterwards, and then get into heaven. :D its a pretty sweet deal if you are a catholic. :lol:

ps- i dont know if this is true in other religions. im only stating what i was taught to believe. :wink:

hay ME are you catholic or you just lntristing in it

iam muslim and i beleve when you die if you do good in your life you will have a small haven in your grave before the real one at the end and the same thing if you do bad in your life you will have a hell in your grave before the real one at the end :wink: