The worst way to die?

ME!

whats the worst way to die you can think of? :wink: for me, it would be getting eaten alive. can you imagine? :o thats why i wont eat anything while its still breathing, and yes, the situation has come up where ive been offered a live animal to eat. :wink:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*blinks*  There's a good way to die?

sure there is. sound asleep in your bed, is one way which i would consider "good". :lol: everyone dies. its foolish to fear the inevitable. :lol:

Another good way to die is an instanteous death with no pain, like getting hit by a car and you dont feel anything....or something like that. lol.

Sorry guys I'm not gonna post new topics for you to mess around in, my brain is somewhat off and I just got hooked on Legend of Dragoon and Rival schools :lol:

as far as the catholic religion goes, all you have to do is ask for forgiveness, and you get into heaven. :lol:

i believe it has to do with one's perception, though. if one believes in hell, and thinks they are going there, when they die, they will see flames, demons and what not. same for heaven or whatever. :wink: