Michael Richards (Kramer on Seinfeld) Loses it!

Alpha

Lol, this is from latest WWE's RAW

JR and King were on the mic when we got back talking about the ‘inappropriate comments’ made by a certain ‘comedian’ over the past week that had everyone talking. A thing aired that had a Kramer impersonator doing a really lame comedy act. All of a sudden Cryme Tymes music hit and they came out to the stage. Kramer apologized to them and they slapped him five as if they were going to let it be. Big Shad booted him in the head once and got on the stick with JTG. They asked what the deal was with the Bloods and the Crypts. They did a little dance and walked off the stage. They came back to Kramer’s body and picked his wallet before leaving.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well I'm just saying i never thought he was all that funny in the first place, so i never really liked him. and the reason i mentioned friends is because they both have like this bullshit form of comedy (theres other shows too like this, i just mentioned another really popular one) that just isn't funny. It just seems like recycled jokes all the time. Which is why i think the reason that this happened, is he just didn't have anything funny to say (like he should of, ive seen comedians make fun of people in the audience and it was funny and worked out great) so he resorted to the meanest possible thing possible he could think of, it wasn't funny, he didn't get the reaction he wanted, but it was too late and he was forced to stick with it (kind of, i'm sure you understand what i mean by this).

and you don't have to be racist for this to happen, people who have this attitude like "He said nigger he MUST be racist theres no explanation besides the fact that he IS racist" are starting to piss me off. Someone was pissing him off and he looked for the meanest most obvious offensive thing he could say about the person. Maybe he is racist though, who knows? This certainly doesn't prove if he is or isn't.

The reason I've come to this conclusion is because I used to date this girl who was half black (she looked black) and she eventually turned into this crazy insane psycho-biatch and was making me lose my mind, and sometimes she would piss me off so bad i wanted to say the same thing for the same reason, but i didn't, because i know how bad that would have been, and then i would have come off looking like this guy now, and i would have been just as much of an asshole as her (well maybe not, she was REALLY bad, but still) And I'm certainly not Racist, racism is on my top 3 things that piss me off the most list.

Comedians don't keep it cool when being heckled. The best comedians know how to fight back and demolish the hecklers with very mean jokes. Obviously, Michael Richards did not do it properly.

Very true, he shouldve made the crowd laugh at them instead of doing what he did.

My two favorite comedians arent white (Dave chapelles/Carlos Mencia) So they really arent close to this kind of encounter in particular :rolleyes:

Carlos mencia isnt even funny, that other guy, gorge lopez is funny, and dave too, man I high on pcp, I was about to ask you how you was following me.

He really does suck. I don;t think he's ever told a joke that did not include racism or sexism. I'm mean, those jokes can be funny every once in a while, BUT NOT EVERY FREAKING JOKE!!! :rolleyes:

I'm wondering what's going to happen to Michael Richards now. He may be collecting from Seinfeld syndication broadcasts from all over the world and DVD's, but I don't see him being remembered by anything else but Kramer and a comedian who went nuts and used racial slurs.

In terms of hispanic comics I like George Lopez's routine the most, but I think he needs to find some new material and/or hope his show doesn't fail.

It seems like Ned Holness' (Carlos Mencia) material got old maybe nine or eight years ago. The only thing different is that he's observing current events; but he's always going to say "dar dar" and mock the person in a retarded-like tone and call them stupid.