Michael Richards (Kramer on Seinfeld) Loses it!

Alpha

This has been attracting much news as of late over the internet and television which is a video of Michael Richards, a.k.a Kramer from Seinfeld, going insane against a couple of African Americans in the audience. Let's just say, there is much racial profanity said to the audiences dismay. Someone just happened to get it on their cellphone as well. Richard responds to the African Americans with racial slurs and receives racial slurs back for being White himself. This is truly a terrible day for Seinfeld fans.

"Richards, who played the wacky Cosmo Kramer on the hit TV show "Seinfeld," appeared onstage at the Laugh Factory in West Hollywood. It appears two guys, both African-American, were in the cheap seats playfully heckling Richards when suddenly, the comedian lost it. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UomfLKQr57U (Actual Video)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tEcz9T3MuL4 (CNN News Story)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow that was kinda hard to watch i loved kramer and a few of the other roles he has had. that was just all around uncalled for. that was disrespectful to just african americans it was bad for the whole audience and all the fans of the show.i may have to cancel my seindfeld season 7 order. i dont think i can look at it the same way.

Nothing he can do will work. He clearly has a low view on african americans. Alot of us use the word "ni**a"(well at least in new york) but we dont mean it that way. He used it disrespectfully, then he tries to justify it by saying "Thats what happens when u inturrupt the white man" That isnt what comedy is and is totally uncalled for. He lost me as a fan :P

He went too far and he should have known to kept his cool if audience members were being disrupted. He'll gonna need a long explanation after his apology for this.

Comedians don't keep it cool when being heckled. The best comedians know how to fight back and demolish the hecklers with very mean jokes. Obviously, Michael Richards did not do it properly.