Hi, this things good, but 1 problem

ya1theman

Hey guys, DS2key is excellent, however there just this one thing. I'm using epsxe emulator, and when i try to use the start button, as start for epsxe, it resets all my controls to none. Could you try fixing this for the next version, so the start button is usable as start on epsxe. THANKS

PS: This things ace, not much lag (only by like 1 second nothing major, and i'm downloading something). Keep up the good work, much appreciated.

Hey guys, DS2key is excellent, however there just this one thing. I'm using epsxe emulator, and when i try to use the start button, as start for epsxe, it resets all my controls to none. Could you try fixing this for the next version, so the start button is usable as start on epsxe. THANKS

PS: This things ace, not much lag (only by like 1 second nothing major, and i'm downloading something). Keep up the good work, much appreciated.

I believe in pcsx that enter clicks the "reset to default" button. You can simply edit the config file so that the start button is some other button (most any other should do).

I'm using epsxe, but thanks i was thinking about editing something. Can you tell me how to edit the config file please? I dont know which code number is the start button to my ds. Thanks alot man

Lol, woops, I meant epsxe (double checks the emulator name this time) :3. The keys are placed in ds2key.p0.ini (ds2key.p1.ini, etc) in this order:

---

a

b

x

y

l

r

start

select

up

down

left

right

button0

button1

button2

button3

button4

button5

button6

button7

button8

button9

button10

button11

---

Setting Start to 46 (letter C) should work.