What's the reason for 1Emulation.Com

rubiocroft

Hello.

I 've been asked to do somekind of research project about any group or organization of people who keeps doing something for some reason. I thought about this site which seems to be a community where guys talk about games and many cool things... but I'd like to hear the words of those who work into this web site in order to have a better idea. Why EMulation.com works... What do keep guys inside it?.. you know... I hope to receive some answer of every integrant of this place!

MAtias Rubio

Yes I do.... What can you tell me from your point of view??... It seems that you are not a common member of this site, since I always see you replying post like this.. why?? what do you like about participating of forums? (excuse me If I do many questions.. lol!)

We talk about stuff, help people, talk some more. What we talk about? Anything really. Games, emulation, current events. Whatever needs to be discussed.

And moderate with extreme prejudice.

j/k

It's called a Community.

We can discuss like-minded topics with like-minded people. At least when it comes to the general focus of this site. Not to mention it works like a community in the sense that, when one needs help, the others try to help where they can.

Live somewhere for 6 months, you might not be inclined to stay, as you aren't too attached.

Live somewhere for 6 years, you're far more likely to not want to leave. Even if it starts to get monotonous.

The reason for the site is emulation first. Then a place for friends to hangout and talk about everything from gaming to real life. This is a place to feel free to ask the noob questions without getting a bashing and to find help as well as a community that is welling to be your friend.

The reason for the site is emulation first. Then a place for friends to hangout and talk about everything from gaming to real life. This is a place to feel free to ask the noob questions without getting a bashing and to find help as well as a community that is welling to be your friend.

It's like being in home but on the web.