PostZilla!

Diso

look im sorry. I didnt mean to shoot 'spam' i mean shooting spam is the act of getting 100s of emails a day (happens to us all) which tell you how to get your censor enlarged by a couple feet. Anyway, i didnt realize that i was replying to messages that were a month old and if i did i wouldnt have done it in the first place. Not only that I espically didnt know that they were returned to the top of the forum. I didnt mean to disrupt your forum and again, i apologize for that. Im sorry, i was just trying to help and reply to messages accordingly.

look im sorry. I didnt mean to shoot 'spam' i mean shooting spam is the act of getting 100s of emails a day (happens to us all) which tell you how to get your censor enlarged by a couple feet. Anyway, i didnt realize that i was replying to messages that were a month old and if i did i wouldnt have done it in the first place. Not only that I espically didnt know that they were returned to the top of the forum. I didnt mean to disrupt your forum and again, i apologize for that. Im sorry, i was just trying to help and reply to messages accordingly.

Hey, I just made it because it came as a funny idea to me because of the recent things to it. We already forgive you and this is just something i just made to make it look funny, not glum.

So liven up. That's all I'm trying to do because I swear this place is a graveyard a lot of the time :wink: