Apology to the 1emulation Team

To 1emulation members:

I have just joined this forum today: June 29, 2003. Between the time I joined, which was about 10:00am and 1:00pm est, I have posted over 100 messages. This may seem a lot and it is. The worst part of this involves the Current Affairs forum. I accidently went replay crazy and replyed to most of the messages that were months old. I did not realize that the messages would be brought back up to the top of the forum once replyed to. If I did know this I wouldn't have done this and called the inconvience upon this forum. I apologize to the problems that this has brought upon the ops here and members of the 1emulation. I thank GameCop for being lenient toward me. I hope you do not get the wrong impression of how I operate as a member. I will not do this again, and I plan to help the forum out by replying to recent messages ONLY. With this said, I hope you can all forgive the actions I have made, I apologize to everyone, and I thank GameCop for being a good OP by setting me straight with this matter.

Again my condolences,

MarkT2256

I accept your apology this time, but if any other user even thinks about this, I assure you will be banned. I made the 100 posts requirement to build a stronger and larger community, not to make this place a spam / leecher zone. The correct way to not abuse this is to reply to the newest / daily reviewed topics every day or so till you get to 100, not to reply to every single topic made here. So please do not do this or else we may have to stop Rom Sector and make it private. :twisted:

As for Mark once again, I understand and accept your apology once again, but like I said to you before; if you do it in another forum, you surely would have been banned right at the spot. :(

dont worry about it.

As long as you are helpful to others and the community in some way, you'll always be welcome here.

Let's just stop being "PostZilla" and we're all sleep better :twisted:

I will never forgive you. Wherever you go, I will be after you. whatever you do, I will spoil it to you. Whoever you will love I will kill. You posted in the wrong forum, dude. You messed with the wrong boddy. You better hire a bodyguard!!!

Just kidding. I forgive you...

:lol:

Hehe...I wish I could make 100....don't think I have even made 10 yet.  Just afraid cause if I said something stupid, you'd think it was just to get posts...

i think its alright to post as long as u have sommething to add and not just

"umm really... that sounds good"

but anything is better than people hating "nOObies"

this site is great as there r no silly questions (expect Disoblige's :lol:)

and no real level of know how you need to be at so don't be afraid to post new topics!