Need for Speed: Carbon

I preferred Most Wanted. Normally I hate racers but that one had too much style to pass up. Carbon to a lesser extent... I think its a step back in some ways.

Hell stuff it. Cross is back. Hooray. Just out of curiousity what class of car does everyone go for? I do exotics.

• 6 months later...
I preferred Most Wanted. Normally I hate racers but that one had too much style to pass up. Carbon to a lesser extent... I think its a step back in some ways.

Hell stuff it. Cross is back. Hooray. Just out of curiousity what class of car does everyone go for? I do exotics.

i agree with dragon most wanted is much better to me than carbon.... to tell you the truth i never heard of carbon till weeks after its release... and what i heard compaired to what i saw was nothing like i though it would be.

Most Wanted is alot better then Carbon. The fact that you need a teammate or that your teammate can win the race for you just sucks and takes out the fun in the game. Carbon Hill is extremely Gay. And Police Chases Just arent very fun in the dark.

6 month dormant thread resurrected, meh I guess it's not that bad.

I'd have to pick NFS Underground 2, but 1 for it's music, the music in 2 sucked so bad. Most Wanted is only fun for police chases, every other aspect of the game is kind of undercooked.

6 month dormant thread resurrected, meh I guess it's not that bad.

I'd have to pick NFS Underground 2, but 1 for it's music, the music in 2 sucked so bad. Most Wanted is only fun for police chases, every other aspect of the game is kind of undercooked.

I dont Like U2 as much as most wanted. the N20 Recharges really slow, too many boring races, and lame cars. They just looked cooler. Most Wanted is the best of the entire series.