Saddam Hussein sentenced to death

Darken

we've been in iraq for about 6 years if i count right

what have we accomplished?

nothing

Oh but wait, we have killed lots of innocents and gotten alot more americans killed, we've even wiped out alot of so called "terrorists" but for what?

Its like fighting software piracy, no matter how many software pirates/groups you arrest/stop, there will always be more, and there will always be software piracy

there will always be terrorism

I know the US likes to think they run the world but they dont, and thats how it is

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing

Oh but wait, we have killed lots of innocents and gotten alot more americans killed, we've even wiped out alot of so called "terrorists" but for what?

Its like fighting software piracy, no matter how many software pirates/groups you arrest/stop, there will always be more, and there will always be software piracy

I know the US likes to think they run the world but they dont, and thats how it is

I believe the one common thing that Jesus Christ, the Prophet Muhammad, Baal Shem Tov, Karl Marx, Adolf Hitler, etc have taught society after their deaths is that you can kill people, but you can't kill ideals. The world is (and always will be?) full of Christians, Hasidic Jews, Communists, Nazis, and Islamic militants no matter how many members of those groups are killed in a dispute.

Say for example, we were to nuke the entire middle east with the consent of other countries--including China (this is an example!). Who's to stop the few survivors who were born in that region from secretly forming an organization with an interest on vengeance and killing in the name of god? You'll get the same damn thing over and over again.

nothing

The U.S Knows This, But by being in Iraq, were Foiling most of the Future Terrorist attacks the might go underway. When u play any game like say a FPS, you dont give ur enemy a chance to reload. You empty ur clip in hopes that he dies. Why should we give them a chance to attack, NO CHANCES.

Were currently helping them Economicly, trying to put them back on thier own two feet while the U.S has thier Paws on it.............only thing is regardless of how much we help Iraq, Nobody can turn thier cheek on our President who Just wants thier Oil.

Also, George Bush/Bill clinton wouldve made no difference on the outcome of 9/11. If u remember correctly, they were planning 9/11 since George Bush Senior was in office.

Everyone is just looking for things to either blame(George Bush, im not defending Him) or use as scapegoats for actions(religion)

not to seem unsympathetic to the loss of your sister, but you actually BELIEVE saddam had ANYTHING to do with 9-11 ?

maybe you should blame me too, since i'm an Egyptain-american muslim... i guess since saddam is bin laden's cousin, then i'm saddam's cousin or something like that.

sheesh.

Don't be stupid I don't blame Muslims in general. But Suddam if he had a nuke would launch it on the USA without any concern for anyone and yes he is just like his cousin, so he is to blame.

Don't be stupid I don't blame Muslims in general. But Suddam if he had a nuke would launch it on the USA without any concern for anyone and yes he is just like his cousin, so he is to blame.

What Elazul is trying to say is, that Saddam Isnt Bin Ladens Cousin(i think, im not sure if they are) Just because they are muslim. Saddam had anything to do with 9-11. In reality, saddam wasnt really a threat to the U.S.....its just all about making sure he doesnt become a threat.