n00b Blitz Season!

GodPigeon

This week for some apparent reason, has brung a SWARM of n00bs man. I havent kept count of how many threads just this week that have had to be closed due to "Non-Forum-Rule-Reading" n00bs. Would any Admin like to bring in the actual numbers??

I kno i saw many Rom Requests, That one "God-doesnt exist guy" :blink: who wreaked of advertisement all over and shouldve been banned the second time. <_< One guy who gets his forum closed, makes another and says "i dont know why my other forum was locked but..." :)

And they all have about 2 posts all of them. :P

I wonder whats up next.... :ph34r:

Edited by GoRDoOnE

A long time ago some idiot kept on posting in every sub-forum at around 1-2 AM about how 1emu sucks and trash like that. Me and an old member, Tidus, were on and just counterposted every single one of his unwanted drivel. Fun times and quite a few free posts.

A long time ago some idiot kept on posting in every sub-forum at around 1-2 AM about how 1emu sucks and trash like that. Me and an old member, Tidus, were on and just counterposted every single one of his unwanted drivel. Fun times and quite a few free posts.

w0w :), did he get banned???

its all good as long as the forsaken one doesnt show up again.

I believe it was the forsaken one or his friend, i can't remember it was a while ago but it had something to do with him.