The Wii Vs. PlayStation 3

Alpha

Wii Vs. Playstation 3  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's a bit hard to choose when there's not much info available, especially the PS3.

The wii sounds good from what i've heard, especially if it plays nes/snes stuff (bad for the emulation community tho).

If the PS3 turned out to be desirable, i would steal one and not give Sony the satisfaction of getting my money.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im getting both but i will concentrate on my ps3 till after the new yr then i will get a wii i just see the wii running out of steam soon only so many times u can make similar titles using that controller. the only reason i would consider getting a 360 after november would be gears of war and halo 3 maybe.

Both. Wii is the king of good rumors, and PS3 for Final Fantasy. I won't buy either at launch, so I can avoid the type of problems that might come with the first versions (see joke console xbox 360). While I lack the money to buy either currently, or the NDS Lite for that matter, I just want them both really bad. I certainly look forward to stuff like backwards compatibility on both consoles, or methods of playing "backups" and emulators. :thumbsup1:

PS3. Itl have MGS4, Final Fantasy, Armored Core and whatever fighting game ports Ill be wanting down the track. The BD, HDMI Wifi and all those extra luxuries... not to mention PS backward compatibility... and are all I really want from a console.

Wii.. yeh it looks cool and is cheap and all but all its got so far is the vague promise that this motion/ waving crap will actually turn out to be innovative and not just a gayass gimmick. And even then I dont really want to wave my arms about in an eyetoyesuq way or shift my gaming mindset for a cheap price tag and a few (so far) hollow promises. Oh and paying $5 for Mega Drive roms? Nintendo, go flock yourself. (Case in point, I already own all the PSX games Id want to play on my PS3... dont need to re-buy them).

Either way, neither at launch and Im willing to see how things go.

The only fighting games you can REALLY expect on the PS3 are 3D ones now that Sony is *really* going to be saying what minimum is.

But in end. I want VF5, therefor need a PS3. When I want 2D fighters. 360 and Wii all the way.