The Wii Vs. PlayStation 3

Alpha

Wii Vs. Playstation 3  

87 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So if you had the money or even have the money, would you purchase the Nintendo Wii or Playstation 3?

Nintendo Wii

wiiqa8.jpg

VS.

Playstation 3

PS3.jpg

Choose your destiny and vote in our poll! - Reply with some comments if you'd like as well. :P

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I''l have to say the Wii. While I think the PS3 has more power, I've just heard and read too many bad things about it and too many good things about the Wii to actually commit. So, Wii it is! :P

used to be all for the PS3, wanted one so badly, but now i think ill just get a Wii (maybe...might just stick with my 360) and borrow someones PS3 for MGS4 and thats it

all the things on PS3 that interest me alot seem to be coming to 360 so theres not really any reason to drop all that cash, cept for MGS4 of course, but then again theres rumors about it not being exclusive. For some reason im not that excited about DMC4/other sony exclusives.

the graphics and everything do look pretty amazing though, but it takes more than that to convince me to drop 600 bucks plus tax, i dont make that much money.

Wii on the other hand interests me alot because its cheap, there arent alot of games there that look like must haves either (Must have Zelda though :P), but its CHEAP, and Nintendo seems to want to focus more on fun rather than technical advances, and that, is how you convince me to spend money. Cheap+Fun=Instant Win. For me anyway.

If I had the money I'll get the Wii due to Nintendo's innovation and utilization of techniques that seem to make the console proceed in a whole new direction compared to other current generation consoles.