What are your living arrangements?

well, after moving out of my parents house after high school... who am i kidding, they kicked me out on my A**!! :lol: i then got a place with a few friends, which was near the college i was going to. it was fun at first, but i never could get anytime to myself with everyone always coming and going at all hours. it got old REAL quick. now, after that whole experiance, i vowed i would never live with more than 1 person besides myself again. :D i presently live by myself, but my girlfriend is over so much, she has practically moved in officially. :shock:

!? Geez its hard to find recent posts because of old posts being answered.

I still live with my parents because I'm still pretty younger than all of you. Im just starting high school so all I have is 2 parents and 1 brother (1's starting college this year)

I'm living with one guy and one girl at the moment. When I was at university I did live with 4 other guys at one point and it was crazy. We were always annoying each other though and one of the guys was messy and didnt do his share of the cleaning and stuff.

I agree with ME! It's much better to live on your own. You can set your own rules, make your own mess and walk around naked without getting arrested :shock:

I live in the most perfect house known to man.

1.I live alone.

2.It has a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, and living room.

3.It's within 1 mile of a Kwiktrip.

4.Other than that it has all the necessities of modern life. Cable TV, Roadrunner internet acess, a microwave...

I love my life!

I still live with my parents because I'm still pretty younger than all of you. Im just starting high school so all I have is 2 parents and 1 brother (1's starting college this year)

iam at college(less than one year and i will take the diploma) and still live with my parents and i plane to live owtsite my parents house whin i mary (my parents like me and i like them)

I live with my parents. I'm going into my Junior year at High School. And my parents have stupid rules, like being only able to play on the weekends(when its the school season). And then for only two hours. Happily, they are starting to discard of some of the rules(like being able to stay on for more then 2 hours). Hopefully, I can get rid of the rule about the weekends. Sorry if it sounds like I'm complaining.

I have those kind of rules too, but I usualy get to use it after I finish my homework and practice instruments.

Its the same for weekends too but after that, its total freedom :lol:

And I'm going to be a Freshman :lol:

my parents didnt give a damn about such things. every so often though, they would try to be good parents and tell me to turn off the nes and do my homework, but i would just laugh at them, and they'd walk away defeated. :wink: