(M.U.G.E.N)Charcters wanted

jason226

i was wondering if any one could help send me some working characters.im into street fighter chars dc chars marvel chars, i also really want evil ryu and ken so if someone could help me out by sending me some charcaters,im new to this mugen thing and im not even sure how to put in the charcters i just got winmugen yesterday and i just got the plain stagers and 1 charcter called kung fu master so if anyone could help me that would be great.

• 2 years later...
i was wondering if any one could help send me some working characters.im into street fighter chars dc chars marvel chars, i also really want evil ryu and ken so if someone could help me out by sending me some charcaters,im new to this mugen thing and im not even sure how to put in the charcters i just got winmugen yesterday and i just got the plain stagers and 1 charcter called kung fu master so if anyone could help me that would be great.

ok i hav tunz of evil chars :unsure:

and do u want master evil ryu or orochi ken or both

Pay attention to the dates when you post even when it's stickied. This thread serves no other purpose other than giving people a few links. Furthermore, the topic starter is one post wonder that hasn't come back since.

Since this thread truly serves no purpose anymore, it will be unstickied.