It's Official, Firefox 2.0 pwns

Shibathedog

I'm just waiting for the FI localization for Firefox 2.

Once you start to use Firefox and Thunderbird, you don't go back to IE or Outlook. Ever.

I couldnt agree more :thumbsup1:

I just love the Shift themes and the Foxytunes :D

And FF1.5 introduced the tabs to me, and the session saver.......its just a great program, will prolly upgrad next week to 2.0 since im kinda busy this week <_<

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just waiting for the FI localization for Firefox 2.

Once you start to use Firefox and Thunderbird, you don't go back to IE or Outlook. Ever.

Why not do the localization yourself?

It's feature on lasted used tabs from the last sessions is severely mediocre compared to the likes of SessionSaver and Session Manager. But there are ways to get them both running on FF2.0 and fully disabling FF's built in session saving capabilities.

Sorry, almost none of the extensions that make Firefox allthemore Better dont work with 2.0. I will wait till lots of the extensions gget upgraded, until then its 1.5 for Me

What extensions are those? I haven't had a single compatibility problem with my extensions, and I use quite a few.

Sorry, almost none of the extensions that make Firefox allthemore Better dont work with 2.0. I will wait till lots of the extensions gget upgraded, until then its 1.5 for Me

What extensions are those? I haven't had a single compatibility problem with my extensions, and I use quite a few.

Alot of them cant really remember but i do know that none of the Shift themes worked and i cant get used to none of those other whack themes. So i had to download all of my extensions over again.

Until theres a new update to either sessionsaver or session manager, FF2.0 does not win. Also the new skin sucks alot while I'm at it.