1Emulation to Review X-Arcade: Tankstick!

Alpha

Currently, we are in the process of obtaining the latest product by XGAMING, the X-Arcade: Tankstick! It was one of the first products on the gaming market that can work with the PS1, PS2, GameCube, XBOX, and DreamCast! The X-Arcade works best on the personal computer and is compatible with all games and emulators.

What makes the Tankstick different from its predecessor is its new built in Trackball as well and full USB support for the entire device. We will be reviewing the product through pictures and hopefully videos as well. Thanks to the help of Craig from XGAMING, he was able to let us exchange our 2-Player X-Arcade for their latest Tankstick. We have been very pleased with their phenomenal customer support!

tanksticktc3.jpg

X-Arcade Tankstick™ Indestructible Benefits

* Indestructible Arcade Authenticity With Lifetime Warranty

* 20 LBS Of Authentic Arcade Parts Ripped From A Real Arcade Machine

* Nifty PS/2 and USB Support

* Trackball Functions As A Standard 3 Button Mouse

* 4 Left/Right Pinball Flipper Buttons

* Enjoy the endless possibilities of retro arcade and next-generation games

* Enhance connections with your kids by hookin' em' on your favorite classics

* Feel like a superhero without the need to dress in tights

* Play Head To Head Fighting Games Like The Local Arcade.

* Withstand Thousands Of Hours Of Button Smashing Action.

* Fully Programmable For Support On Gametap™ Service

* Play Thousands Of Your Favorite Arcade Games Of All Time

* Add-On Adapters Work On Any Game System (no console support for Trackball)

We are planning to have the review complete by sometime next week. Please keep checking back on 1Emulation! thumbsup.gif

»» XGAMING Official Website

»» X-Arcade: Tankstick

Looks impressive although I'm no judge, never having owned anything like this. Is $200 a good price? I wouldn't know.

As for the trackball, is it that white blob in the middle? Bit hard to tell.

oh yeah, fixed your tiny little typo. :thumbsup1:

Looks impressive although I'm no judge, never having owned anything like this. Is $200 a good price? I wouldn't know.

As for the trackball, is it that white blob in the middle? Bit hard to tell.

oh yeah, fixed your tiny little typo. :thumbsup1:

Yes, that's the trackball. Here's another picture below:

tankanglego6.jpg

For such a unique device as the X-Arcade: Tankstick, $200 is a bargain!

You can also buy the X-Arcade: Trackball ($100), 1-Player (Solo) X-Arcade ($100), and 2-Player (Dual) X-Arcade ($130) separately instead of all in one which is the X-Arcade Tankstick.

thanks, that picture is much clearer. :)

I also forgot to mention that another great thing about XGAMING is their Lifetime Warranty and 30-Day Money Back Guarentee on the X-Arcade product line.

They've really outdone themselves. :thumbsup1:

img5706qz4.gif

»» X-Arcade Lifetime Warranty And Guarantee

Furthermore, let's just say we're very excited to see what the X-Arcade: Tankstick has to offer in our review.

I have the original dual-stick version and its a pretty solid stick. It's good to see they're moving up in the world with the USB support (old version was serial). The trackball is a nice touch as it opens up a new library of games to play on your emulator of choice. (Please test "The Irritating Maze")

Arcade purists/ fighting game purists will likely pass on this stick; however, as it is said to suffer from input lag and the parts are "arcade quality" which means (to them) not arcade. These particular folks are the same ones that only use "SANWA" parts or some other official arcade parts and can somehow feel the milliseconds of response coming from their fingertips/ wrist to the screen. (these are the guys that complain the most when you kick their ass in a fighting game).

I think the stick is suited for the audience it is targeting: General emulation gaming fanatics that would rather just buy something quick and easy than go through the trouble of building it themselves.

Edited by N3oGhost

Hey would the usb support work on the 360 for MKU3(just came out today) and SFHII?

Current the X-Arcade product line does not support the XBOX 360.

When Is Xbox 360™ Adapter Coming?

We are receiving daily inquires regarding Xbox 360 adapter availability and if you weren't already aware of it, Microsoft™'s prohibitive policy for third-party controller support will drastically delay any releases from 3rd-party hardware makers like us. We currently do not have a locked release date for an XBOX™ 360 adapter.