Arcades

Rag

There are three family fun centers where Rag and I live. One is a total piece of crap. Nothing worked at all. The other two usually have birthday parties and stuff so we sometimes have to wait for people to play the game.

There's also chuck e cheeses and stuff, but yuck?

Sadly, the era of arcade gaming is being replaced due to the fact people have the convience of a console in their own home :/

I hope Guncon Arcades never die though; those are classic.

Chuck E Cheese =/= Arcade?

Fix'd!!! The Chuck e Cheeses I've been to has never, ever, EVER! Had 1 SF game. The most they EVER had was the ninja turtle arcade game.

And the only ones I know of here in Santa Ana are laundrymats.

Time to rant: I don't see why games like Time Crisis require so many quarters. Last time, I remember paying $2.00 in quarters just to play the latest version.

I don't understand this either. The Time Crisis 4 that I found was $1, along with the House of the Dead 4. I could only really "try" TC4 because it was so expensive for one round.

I have to travel at least 1hr to a flee market to play an orginal Street Fighter 2 arcade. Even thought it's old, it still works fine. Other than that, I haven't seen any Capcom or Neo-Geo arcades in years. I see a bunch of Initial D arcades but come on now, a buck for a card and another buck for every play. I remember when the max cost was only two quarters. Also, Tekken Dark Resurrection is a buck to play. Even though I have most of the fighting games on my ps2, it doesn't beats the feeling of playing on a arcade. I sure miss playing Marvel vs Capcom 2. The only thing I play is those toy vending machnes. I'm starting my own collection of Sugar Loafs.

Shoot dudes, there's a thriving Game Works in downtown Seattle.

It was hella busy last time I was there.

Man, many people are quite jelous of you, I know I am.

Oh and about the chuck'e'cheeses not being an arcade thing, I might take that back.

I went there last weekend and saw that they thad Metal Slug 5!!!! but thats it. It wasnt one of those multiple MVS systems....

I went there last weekend and saw that they thad Metal Slug 5!!!! but thats it. It wasnt one of those multiple MVS systems....

Do you mean that it was the PCB version?

Shoot dudes, there's a thriving Game Works in downtown Seattle.

It was hella busy last time I was there.

There is a Game Works about 40 blocks south of my house, and there is a Boomers in Ft. Laudardle right outside the freeway exit. They both try to do the same thing though, which is + the machines/graphics and +the $ amount needed to play a freaking game.

Do you mean that it was the PCB version?

Most likely. I didn't have a chance to get a close look at it since there was too much of a walk.