Easily my favorite class.

Weight training is awesome.

I swear, everybody in that class has a sense of humor. Allow me to elaborate. Yesterday, during this stuff where we were doing core exercises on a stability ball, where we had to sit toward the front of our stability balls and lean back, I fell off my ball and couldn't stop laughing about it, and I'm pretty sure everybody saw me because I talked to some people about it and they said they saw me and laughed.

But what made Wednesday such a highlight was when Cheryl, the weight training instructor, stated "I hope none of you are allergic to latex" while we were leaning over the sability balls. I responded by making angry gestures and facial expressions. A couple of the older guys in the class--and when I say older, I mean older than me, but mid to late 20s--chuckle, and one of them loudly says "Man dude, haha, you're gonna have a long life!"

My friend and I nearly fell off our stability balls laughing. And this wasn't even all that happened! Later in the stability ball day, we had to make a 'bridge' where we only have our upper back on the ball, and we 'thrust' up. Cheryl, again, the instructor, apparently asked someone what was so funny. For once it wasn't me laughing--it was probably the dude next to her and across the room from me--and the guy next to me says loud enough for me to hear it "Jeeze, I don't see how she can't get it, we're doing this--" and he demonstrates exaggerated thrusting, claiming that the instructor must be joking if she doesn't get it. My friend and I shared a few laughs at that.

And today the guy that made the thrusting remark wore a shirt with a beaver holding a log that said "Wood is Good" and asked everybody "Do you guys like the beaver? My girlfriend got me this shirt. I love it. But for some reason the feminist nazis in my speech class didn't like it." Those feminist nazis conclude that "All men are potential rapists". I couldn't help but tell him about my feminist history teacher experiences, but that's another story altogether.

Cheers!

I swear, everybody in that class has a sense of humor. Allow me to elaborate. Yesterday, during this stuff where we were doing core exercises on a stability ball, where we had to sit toward the front of our stability balls and lean back, I fell off my ball and couldn't stop laughing about it, and I'm pretty sure everybody saw me because I talked to some people about it and they said they saw me and laughed.

But what made Wednesday such a highlight was when Cheryl, the weight training instructor, stated "I hope none of you are allergic to latex" while we were leaning over the sability balls. I responded by making angry gestures and facial expressions. A couple of the older guys in the class--and when I say older, I mean older than me, but mid to late 20s--chuckle, and one of them loudly says "Man dude, haha, you're gonna have a long life!"

My friend and I nearly fell off our stability balls laughing. And this wasn't even all that happened! Later in the stability ball day, we had to make a 'bridge' where we only have our upper back on the ball, and we 'thrust' up. Cheryl, again, the instructor, apparently asked someone what was so funny. For once it wasn't me laughing--it was probably the dude next to her and across the room from me--and the guy next to me says loud enough for me to hear it "Jeeze, I don't see how she can't get it, we're doing this--" and he demonstrates exaggerated thrusting, claiming that the instructor must be joking if she doesn't get it. My friend and I shared a few laughs at that.

And today the guy that made the thrusting remark wore a shirt with a beaver holding a log that said "Wood is Good" and asked everybody "Do you guys like the beaver? My girlfriend got me this shirt. I love it. But for some reason the feminist nazis in my speech class didn't like it." Those feminist nazis conclude that "All men are potential rapists". I couldn't help but tell him about my feminist history teacher experiences, but that's another story altogether.

Cheers!

You're either gay, or a novelist. I sure hope it's the second one becuase I fear for your buddies in gym class.

Cheers!

You're either gay, or a novelist. I sure hope it's the second one becuase I fear for your buddies in gym class.

lol at the unnesessary asinine remark :thumbsup1:

Nueron's gayish/novelish post.

lol at the unnesessary asinine remark :thumbsup1:

Im not an ass, you're an ass.

I dont know dude. You described everything so vividly that I felt as if I was there myself. The detail was that of an 18th century writer. So yeah, you're gay.

Nueron's gayish/novelish post.

lol at the unnesessary asinine remark :)

Im not an ass, you're an ass.

I dont know dude. You described everything so vividly that I felt as if I was there myself. The detail was that of an 18th century writer. So yeah, you're gay.

Nice comeback :thumbsup1: