Making movies?

Diso

Have you ever made a movie. It doesnt matter if its flash or real.

I know my friends have. They used action figures and made the whole script on top of their heads. Pretty funny stuff.

I, myself, has made 1 flash movie viewed at my website and such. I will continue making more once i buy a sound card ;(

I made a couple of movies out of lego when I was little and also one from star wars action figures. The lego ones sucked but the star wars ones were hilarious. I wish I knew what tapes they were on :shock: (old betamax. Yeah I know OLD).

I use flash quite a lot but mainly for web page interfaces and layouts. I've never really attempted a movie but I may try sometime.

I ahve done blair witch with a sony camcorder, i am also planning to make my own private ryan stle action film, it involves hiring costumes from my towns hire shop, then i have to buy some replica wepons [thompson, garranad]

For the sound effects i will be using MOHAA sound libary :shock:

I have tried making real movies...

Basecly the more money you have the easier it is you just have to have a story and how hard are they to make?

Let your imagination run wild.

(old betamax. Yeah I know OLD).

hehe... i still have a beta player, and a load of tapes. they all still work too. :D

with my friends, we made some skateboard movies. basically, just us busting our butts, slaming head on into walls, that sorta thing. :shock: we also made a few "kung fu" style movies. :( we filmed them with no sound, then went back in and added the voices and sound affects. we made sure that the voice overs were all out of sync too. it was pretty funny. :lol:

Hrm, I made an animation type thing once. It consisted of stick figures beating each other senseless. I wonder what happened to it...

Dude you have to convert them for us so we can download them that would frikkin roule!

believe me, i wish i could. :lol: the hardware needed to convert video tape to digital video is MAD exspensive. they have cheaper ones, but they really suck. :shock:

http://www.divx.com/divx/drdivx/

It has live capture if you hook your tv to your PC and reverse the lines [your pc to recive the input signile] it should work...##

You may need a TV card, i am not to sure to be honest :lol:

I have never done it thogh i know a freind who has ill ask him about it he will know what to use.

Then we can see ya goofin off on the skateboards :shock: